Thursday, July 24, 2008

Take Time Out

Do you ever just take time out to just look at God's creation? I mean the little stuff like clouds, grass, wind....yeah you can call me crazy if ya want, but it truly is amazing. What's even more amazing is that you see what it says in Genesis, man was created in God's image. That means not physically but all the characteristics you see everyone you know with everyday. Laughter, sadness, anger, happiness, and INTELLIGENCE.

I capitalized that because looking at thing such as plants, you see patterns. Looking at animals and other things in nature you also see symmetry along with the patterns. I mean just looking at animals and ourselves as well, you cut the body in half and it's the same on both sides. Plants are a little more free but you can still see distinct patterns. And patterns are especially prevalent with the fish (esp the the tropical ones)

Now look at everything man creates. Cars, phones, televisions, bottles, computers, shoes, ships, etc, etc. What do you see?

Patterns and symmetry. It's just very humbling to know that with all the inventions and things that man has created, I believe the ideas came from and were inspired by God and his even greater intelligence. This is why it says in the scriptures that people have no excuse for saying there is no God (in reference to creation). I mean, it seems pretty blatantly obvious to me. Man, who was created in God's image designs and creates stuff an awful lot similar to what you find in nature in regards to design.

I mean, even the universe. Our galaxy alone is what like 100,000 light years across? And then there are millions of more galaxies of the same size, if not larger? It's crazy. As I said, very humbling indeed.

God bless.

No comments: